Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser 595g
The original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for any stain on any non-porous surface. As a bleach-free product, Cleanser is an ideal stainless steel cleaner and can easily remove rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains.
How to clean with Cleanser
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Choose Your Scrubbing Power
- For mineral deposits or to remove rust, make a thick paste with Cleanser and water.
- For a stainless steel cleaner, use more water to form a thinner mixture.
Always Test First!
- Some ingredients in Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces.
- Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces—including appliance exteriors—test first.
- Always test in a small, inconspicuous area.
Where NOT to Use Cleanser & Polish
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Where to use Cleanser
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment