Bar Keepers Friend Soft Cleanser 737g
Soft Cleanser delivers the same power as the classic Cleanser but in a premixed formulation for a quick, consistent clean. This creamy, ready-to-use formulation clings to vertical surfaces, making it an ideal glass shower door cleaner, but it works equally well against rust stains, tarnish, mineral deposits, soap scum, and indoor or outdoor grime.
How to Clean with Soft Cleanser
- Shake product well.
- Use less product than you think you need. A little goes a long way!
- Squeeze a small amount of product onto a wet surface or damp sponge.
- To use as a glass shower door cleaner or on other vertical surfaces, apply product in a horizontal line to ensure a uniform coating.
- Rub soiled surface with a damp sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Always Test First!
- Some ingredients in Soft Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces.
- Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces—including appliance exteriors—test first.
- Always test in a small, inconspicuous area.
Where NOT to Use Soft Cleanser
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Colored grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces
Where to Use Soft Cleanser
- Stainless steel
- Brass, bronze, copper alloys
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Oven door windows
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Plates (buffs out knife marks)
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment