Optimo Top Loader Laundry Powder 12KG
Optimo® Laundry Powder has been enzyme boosted and has a fresh fragrance, giving you the combined benefit of greater cleaning power, to remove stains and dirt from clothing, while leaving a fresh, clean smell.
For best results
- Use recommended dosage.
- Follow garment care instructions.
- Wash non-colour fast clothes separately.
- Wash or soak clothing immediately, if stained.
- Follow washing machine manufacturer’s instructions for detergent dispensing.
- Use in front loading or low sudsing washing machines.
- Overload the washing machine.
- Add chlorine bleach.
- Soak non-colour fast items.
- Optimo Top Loader Laundry Powder is not suitable for silk, wool or other delicate fabrics.
Optimo Laundry Powder contains ingredients to:
- Lift dirt and soils - anionic and nonionic surfactants
- Whiten and brighten - optical brightener
- Breakdown and remove stains - enzyme
- Aid in removing grease - alkalis
- Suspend dirt and soften water - phosphate
- Removes odour and leaves long lasting freshness - perfume
- A powder processing aid - sodium sulphate and a small amount of colour are also used.
- Recyclable - The Optimo Top Loader Laundry Powder 12kg carton and 10kg buckets are recyclable.
- Biodegradable - The surfactant in Optimo Top Loader Laundry Powder is readily biodegradable according to Australian Standard AS4351.
- Septic Tanks – This product is suitable for use with septic tanks when diluted in normal use. See septic tanks manufacturing instructions for details
MPI APPROVED - C32