Pro Choice Safety Gear Probloc 50+ Sunscreen 1 Litre
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Complies to AS/NZS 2604:2012 Sunscreen Products - Evaluation & Classification.
- SPF 50+ provides broad spectrum protection from the sun’s harsh UVA & UVB rays. ProBloc® filters up to 98% of UVB rays.
- 4 hours water resistant. Perfect for onsite use as well as weekend recreational activities.
- Contains Vitamin E & Aloe Vera to moisturise & condition the skin. Non greasy, suitable for all skin types & PABA free.
- Free of potentially damaging nano particles.
- Pump pack 1L bottle dispenser.
- Made in Australia for extreme conditions.
HOW SUNSCREEN WORKS
How well a sunscreen works is determined by two testing properties:
- The “sun protection factor” (SPF) which measures the degree of protection against UVB radiation (primarily responsible for the burning of skin).
- The “broad spectrum performance” which is the degree of protection from harmful UVA radiation (primarily responsible for the development of melanoma and other skin cancers)
SPF50+ sunscreens have an increased SPF factor, & are required to meet more stringent broad spectrum requirements. ProBloc® SPF 50+ filters 98% of UVB rays & provides up to twice the amount of protection time in the sun.
Sunscreen should be applied 20 minutes prior to any sun exposure. When applying sunscreen, you require at least 1 teaspoon (5ml) per body location (each limb, front torso, back torso & head). An adult should use at least 35ml when applying sunscreen all over the body. Sunscreen should be applied every two hours to replace sunscreen lost while swimming, exercising or towel drying. Additional forms of sun protection including broad brim hats, long sleeve protective clothing, sunglasses & shade, should also be part of your sun protection program.